Tree climbers in Central Virginia or DC area?

• El Gallo
  • El Gallo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago - 16 years 6 months ago #130539 by El Gallo
Anybody out there? I took the TCI basics class in April 07 and am looking for any climbers in the Central Virginia area. I live in Orange Virginia and am about an hour and a half from DC and a half hour from the Shenendoah NP. It would be great to find some people close by to climb with.

El Gallo - new message board dude

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• J~Bird
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago - 16 years 6 months ago #130546 by J~Bird
I'll climb with ya! Like to introduce you to Gasman too. Check your u2u for my cell phone. Looks like rain this weekend but we'll see what happens. I can climb just about anyday.

More
16 years 4 months ago #130851 by branchmgr
Replied by branchmgr on topic Re:Tree climbers in Central Virginia or DC area?
I'm in Greenbelt; I'd be willing to drive a ways a meet somewhere. I took Peter's course 2 years ago and have lots of equipment.

More
16 years 2 months ago #131106 by VAJim
Hi All,
I am in Williamsburg. I've been climbing for a couple of years. Don't get much time, but would like to climb with you all some time. Keep me posted.
Jim

More
15 years 8 months ago #131813 by Good Wood
Replied by Good Wood on topic Re:Tree climbers in Central Virginia or DC area?
I'm in Annapolis, MD and am also looking for climbing partners and best locations.

More
14 years 10 months ago #133649 by canopyboy
Replied by canopyboy on topic Re:Tree climbers in Central Virginia or DC area?
This looks like a pretty old post, but did any of you guys get together in the DC area? I'm in Fairfax County, would love to climb with some more people.

More
14 years 10 months ago #133661 by Rydnruff
i live in calvert county md. and i am very new to climbing. i have got all my gear and have been teaching myself to climb through books and comp. i would like to climb with anybody who is willing to show me a thing or two and i will travel as long as its not to far. my cell# is 240 375 7737.

More
6 years 1 month ago #138018 by endst8
I’m in Fairfax too. just joined the forum, but I’ve been climbing for a while. Can climb most any day and would like to meet some others around here.

More
5 years 5 months ago #138225 by endst8
Don't know if you're still around, but I live in Fairfax Cty and would still like to meet someone else who climbs around here. I am not too familiar with this board, but you could email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

More
5 years 5 months ago #138226 by endst8
Don't know if you are still around, but I live in Fairfax Cty and would like to meet others who climb. I don't look at this board too often, but you could email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you ever get around this way.

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds