A reply for Abram

More
19 years 2 months ago - 19 years 2 months ago #124822 by abram
Replied by abram on topic Tree climbing in England
It has been a couple of weeks since I last logged on and I am pleased to see others have responded favorable to your offer to climb in England.

I can say that my wife and I would be up for a trip. She is now excited and will get a passport. My office # is 770-487-6929. This is the beginning of the busy season for me with TCUSA so don't lose sight of your offer as I can say we most assuredly won't. Our coming will just be a matter of working out the timing with our business, Tree Climbing USA, and dovetailing our schedule with yours. At present I can only speak for Lynn and myself but from the stir you have brought to this idea and my knowing some of the respondants I can say with a bit of planning you could get a nice responce.

So for now let's keep the dialog open. Personally I will be in touch with you and we will see where this leads.

Until; Safety in and for the trees worldwide! Abe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bareroots
  • bareroots's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
19 years 2 months ago - 19 years 2 months ago #124830 by bareroots
Replied by bareroots on topic A reply for Abram
grand. we'll be in touch then. good luck with the work. Myself my ladies just reported that the head of the baby has dropped so i'm going to be busy for a while myself.

take care.

seek treedom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds