Southern New England climb 8/27

• moss
  • moss's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
18 years 8 months ago - 18 years 8 months ago #125731 by moss
Southern New England climb 8/27 was created by moss
I've set aside Saturday 8/27 for getting into trees. Any eastern Mass. Rhode Island or eastern Connecticut (or anywhere else within reasonable distance) climbers let me know if you're interested. I have some good wild or tame climbs in Boston area but will travel to hit a spot closer to where you are, in Connecticut for example. You don't want to see me post a photo of some gorgeous tree and wish you'd been there, right? :-)

You can reach me by email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or U2U.
-moss

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 8 months ago - 18 years 8 months ago #125735 by docteric
Replied by docteric on topic 8/27 climb
I'll be there (I just sent you an email before I looked here. Silly me, check the board). Just tell me where and when. You bring the tree, I'll bring the rope.

Any other adventurous NE climbers around;)

• moss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
18 years 8 months ago - 18 years 8 months ago #125755 by moss
Replied by moss on topic Southern New England climb 8/27
I think we'll do the Blue Hills Res. Let me know what time you can be in the Boston area on Saturday and we'll work from there.
-moss

More
18 years 8 months ago - 18 years 8 months ago #125760 by docteric
Replied by docteric on topic Southern New England climb 8/27
According to Mapquest, you're just under two hours from me. A typical lazy Sat morning would get me ready to go about 10:00, arrive around noon. How does that sound? I'm pretty flexible so if you'd prefer earlier (could get there around 10) or later, I'm OK.

When you go to your family in Groton, how do you go? Mapquest put me going up 395, to 290, then the Masspike. I'm thinking 95 might be quicker. What's your experience?

• moss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
18 years 8 months ago - 18 years 8 months ago #125761 by moss
Replied by moss on topic Southern New England climb 8/27

Originally posted by docteric
When you go to your family in Groton, how do you go? Mapquest put me going up 395, to 290, then the Masspike. I'm thinking 95 might be quicker. What's your experience?

12:00 noon is fine. Whenever you show up is good enough. You have my cell give me a call if you get lost.

I agree, go 95. Go all the way up 95 to 93 north then 138 north to 28 North (Blue Hill Ave.) Then left on 203 West (Morton St.) to intersection Rt. 1 and Center St. Jamaica Plain. That will put you within a couple of blocks of me, Mapquest should do the rest.
-moss

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds