Looking for climb partners in Southern Michigan

• happyhelmet
  • happyhelmet's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
16 years 4 months ago #130892 by happyhelmet
I'm in Ann Arbor. Like to climb every weekend I can. I'd drive for a climb once in awhile.

Eric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago #130985 by ohiomp84
Hi, my names Shawn, and Im in Toledo. Id be interested in climbing with you some time. New to the site, rappelling and rigging for 13 years, trees for about 10. All my own gear, but no one in my area to climb with. Id be happy to travel a bit to climb, but Id say probably not much past Ann Arbor. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

• happyhelmet
  • happyhelmet's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
16 years 1 month ago - 16 years 1 month ago #131156 by happyhelmet
Replied by happyhelmet on topic Re:Looking for climb partners in Southern Michigan
Hey Shawn,
Sorry I didn't see your reply until now. I thought the bb would alert me to a reply since i had that box checked. Might have missed it in the spam.

Anyway I too am interested in meeting up sometime for a climb. I'd drive down there too, but I wonder if there are areas between Ann Arbor and Toledo which might work. I'll have to look at some maps.

I'm recovering from a broken back, so I can't climb until May or June. I posted about my accident in another forum.
Last edit: 16 years 1 month ago by happyhelmet.

More
16 years 1 month ago #131162 by ohiomp84
Wow, hope everything heals up ok. There are a few of us that try to climb together here when we can. I dont know when we will climb next, but you are more than welcome to join us, once you're healed of course.

More
15 years 10 months ago #131599 by geofk12
I'll be in the Detroit area and I'm hoping to find a climbing partner for (believe it or not) Friday the 13th of June. Any takers? I'll be in town for work, but always travel with my gear. That Friday is my only free day. I work in FL. I hope to hear from you.
Geof

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds