Ontario, Canada

• Splat
  • Splat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
10 years 11 months ago #136045 by Splat
Ontario, Canada was created by Splat
Hello everyone. New to the board. Fleming Arboriculture student graduating 2014, and I climb very frequently (sometimes 8 hours a day, only stopping to eat/drink.. more often than not in the tree). I'm looking for people to get together with to share techniques, tips, gear, and experiences. I am located about an hour north of Toronto Ontario. Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with someone this summer and share a good time.

Climb safe.

- Aaron
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #136443 by Bushwhacker
Replied by Bushwhacker on topic Ontario, Canada
If you're still climbing, I live in Toronto. I don't have any experience with gear though - Up until this Christmas I was using prusik hitches and figure eights for everything.

More
9 years 2 months ago #137264 by HeliFly
Replied by HeliFly on topic Ontario, Canada
Hey,

If you are still active here I'm just an hour north of Toronto aswell. I'm just getting into tree climbing and have received majority of my gear. I also plan on doing some backpacking and tree camping.

Let me know if you're interested.

Will

More
9 years 2 months ago #137265 by Bushwhacker
Replied by Bushwhacker on topic Ontario, Canada

HeliFly wrote: Hey,

If you are still active here I'm just an hour north of Toronto aswell. I'm just getting into tree climbing and have received majority of my gear. I also plan on doing some backpacking and tree camping.

Let me know if you're interested.

Will

PM Sent

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds