Tree Climbing with Others!

• john e routon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 years 8 months ago - 19 years 8 months ago #123933 by john e routon
Replied by john e routon on topic "Abram is a work in progress"
I think Mr. Winters is trying to say "Have fun if your climbing by yourself or a select group,but if you take 1st time climbers into the trees----be careful----or be CERTIFIED."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 8 months ago - 19 years 8 months ago #123954 by treeman
Replied by treeman on topic my, My, MY!!
This has been the strongest thread to date on this message board. I must admit to having laid back a bit- uh- lurked and watched to be more exact, to see how this thread would play out and see what kind of people make up our tree climbing community.

This community of tree climbers never ceases to amaze me in the high level of intellect. Look at what is being said here and consider the passion and thought that is being revealed here. Let’s take a step back and look at the content here on this thread and take away the personal issues (with emotional triggers). A lot is being looked at here.

I am not all so sure rocks are being thrown at anybody here- maybe a pebble here and there. But then again, maybe no pebbles at all. What I admire about our tree climbing community is that there might be differences, but they are not radical differences with accompanying bad language unfit to be read. All of you who have participated here have done so with purpose and depth.

I want to declare this conversation complete and end the thread here. I will leave this thread up on the board for new message board readers to read because it is a good representation of who we are as a community of tree climbers. Personally, I think it is a strong example of a group of people going in a good direction.

Waving from a treetop,
Peter Treeman Jenkins

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds