× Employers: This thread is a service from TCI. Be sure to provide your company name, phone number, email address, and other relevant information. Job seekers will be contacting you directly. TCI cannot field calls to facilitate job applications or interviews.

New Jersey - 08873 - Drop and Go felling

• seraslibre
  • seraslibre's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #137403 by seraslibre
New Jersey - 08873 - Drop and Go felling was created by seraslibre
I have 5+ trees I need taken down at my home. Looking for an experienced arborist with proper climbing/safety gear to "drop and go".

Photos attached of some of the trees. So far I have only identified 5 trees to fell in the linked images, but may want up to 7 taken down.

Photos are viewable here

Description of photos:
Photo #1: Leaning tree is in front of house but does not extend over house
Photo #2: Trim branches around power lines (ok if unable to do this part)
Photo #3, 4; Same tree in both images. Next to power feed to home, but ample space to fell back toward white pickup area.
Photo #5: 3x trees. One on left side of house, other two in front of house. Ample space to fell.
Photo #6: repeat of trees in prior images from different angle. Left-side trees are same as two trees on right side of photo #5. Middle tree is same as from photo #3,4. Right side tree is same as from image#1.

If you are qualified to perform this work safely, please call/txt me at
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
to discuss pricing and schedule. Work can be performed Sunday-Friday during daytime hours.

Thanks!
Aniel
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by seraslibre.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds