Employers: This thread is a service from TCI. Be sure to provide your company name, phone number, email address, and other relevant information. Job seekers will be contacting you directly. TCI cannot field calls to facilitate job applications or interviews.
HIRING Tree Trimmers/Climbers - Line Clearance in Southern and Central Vermont
The Davey Tree Expert Company has opportunities in the field of Utility Line Clearance as a Tree Trimmer/Climber for major electric utility operations in the Southern and Central Vermont areas. Davey is a leader in the tree care, utility line clearing and forestry consulting industries throughout the US and Canada.
POSITION: Tree Trimmers/Climbers - Line Clearance to provide utility line clearance and tree trimming services for major electric utility providers.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Overtime available
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Group health plan
• Provide Line clearance and tree trimming for major electric utility providers
• Services provided include pruning treetops, repairing damaged trees by trimming or removal as well as removing broken limbs from wires, roofs, and other objects
• Properly maintain, prepare and operate all tools and equipment including hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, and aerial lifts
• Operates as part of a crew with supporting Groundman and Crew Foreman
• MUST have at least 2 years of Utility Line Clearance experience
• Driver’s license REQUIRED. CDL a major plus!
• Must be able to withstand exposure to all kinds of weather while completing work tasks such as cold, heat, rain, sun, snow.
Full time hourly position. Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Davey Tree offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, the opportunity to buy Davey stock after 1 year, and industry related training and special Davey training courses.
Pre-employment Drug Screen, E-verify Social Security Number verification, and criminal background check required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and CLS are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Davey Tree Upper Atlantic.