• Joe hayes
  • Joe hayes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 10 months ago #139768 by Joe hayes
Hi I'm new was created by Joe hayes
Hello my name is Joe
I'm fairly new to tree climbing and climbing in general I have some basic gear but can't find answers to some questions that I have about climbing trees at this time I am only doing recreational climbing I do see myself trying to chase a carrier as a professional arborists after I get a little more comfortable with the equipment and terms associated with tree climbing is there anyone who can possibly help me out with some knowledge

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #139808 by zute
Replied by zute on topic Hi I'm new
I'm new here, but not to semi-recreational climbing (I'm self taught, manage the trees on my property, but mostly recreational climb). Welcome! I found that starting with Youtube channels like EducatedClimber and AerialTraveler gave a good sense of the techniques.

More
2 years 7 months ago #139810 by patty
Replied by patty on topic Hi I'm new
Hi Joe,
We emailed to offer advice when you when you first posted your message. Feel free to call us whenever...
Patty

More
2 years 7 months ago #139811 by patty
Replied by patty on topic Hi I'm new
Hi Zute, I looked at Educated Climber to see what was there. It appears that's mostly for tree workers. You might want to consider taking a look at our "Tree Climbing Basics" video available to download or stream on our website for basic climbing techniques, safety protocols, etc.
Patty

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds