Minor idea

• Davej
  • Davej's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
15 years 2 months ago #133171 by Davej
Minor idea was created by Davej
Here's a trivial idea -- it would be rather neat if the \"show latest topics\" page had a list of links that brought you to the last page of that particular thread rather than the first page, or if that optional \"end\" link was available for each thread.

http://www.treeclimbing.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,49/func,latest/do,show/sel,48/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #133172 by Baker
Replied by Baker on topic Re:Minor idea
If you click on \"show latest posts\" and then select a time frame it brings you to the latest posts on the entire board in a selected time frame, last post first.

I don't find it that difficult to scan the recent posts to find the thread I am looking for.

• Davej
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
15 years 2 months ago #133174 by Davej
Replied by Davej on topic Re:Minor idea

Baker wrote:
If you click on \"show latest posts\" and then select a time frame it brings you to the latest posts on the entire board in a selected time frame, last post first.

Yes but if you are looking for the latest posts then you'd actually want the link to bring you to the proper page within a long multi-page thread. You want to go where the new messages begin. Instead it always brings you to page one of the thread.

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #133175 by Baker
Replied by Baker on topic Re:Minor idea
Oh, I see what you mean.

When you are viewing the thread summary, Instead of clicking on the thread title, click on the little gray box with the arrow in it (It faces down and to the right) It will take you to the most recent post in a particular thread. I know that's not exactly what you were looking for, but it will get you to the end of a thread.
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by Baker.

• Davej
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
15 years 2 months ago #133184 by Davej
Replied by Davej on topic Re:Minor idea

Baker wrote:
...click on the little gray box with the arrow in it (It faces down and to the right)

Yeah, that works. The little grey box ought to be on both pages.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds